If you are looking for affordable, quality accommodation, conferencing facilities and catering for a group getaway, you have come to the right place.
Located on the magnificent Noosa North Shore just over the Noosa River and nestled in 90 hectares of natural bushland, Noosa North Shore Retreat boasts unique wilderness surroundings which make it the perfect venue for special interest groups or mission retreats of up to 400 people.
- Sports Clubs
- Religious Groups
- Recreational Clubs
- Social Groups
- Mission Retreats
- Cultural Groups
- Youth Groups
A range of affordable accommodation options are available, from camping to 3 star free-standing self contained cottages and motel style accommodation.
- Superior Bushscape Cottages – free standing, kitchen, air-conditioning and internal bathrooms (70+ guests)
- Lake View Lodge – air-conditioned, kitchen and internal bathroom (35+ guests)
- Gardenview Lodge with kitchen and internal bathrooms (100+ guests)
- Park Camping – offers shady powered and unpowered sites in a bush setting with shower block nearby (unlimited capacity, tents can be hired from Total Adventures www.totaladventures.com.au)
- Vinyl Village – bunk bed style accommodation in the Tourist Park Camping area with nearby shower block (80+ guests)
- Park Cabins, free standing accommodation with nearby shower block (50+ guests)
Whether you prefer a tranquil venue for group reflection overlooking the lake or a function room complete with stage for a performance or entertainment, we have ample space both in and outdoors for your group to meet, dine or even dance!
Noosa North Shore Retreat offers a wide range of facilities that include:
- On site catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus morning/afternoon teas
- Reception open daily from 8am to 5pm
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Swimming pools
- Tennis court
- Internet and email access
- Free onsite parking
- Mini supermarket
- Laundry facilities
- Verandah Restaurant & Bar
We strive to make every group stay a positive and memorable and recognise the importance of providing flexible catering options to suit all budgets. If you would like to self-cater, please contact us for more information. Alternatively, relax and let us do the hard work! We can prepare all meals including morning/afternoon tea for you on site, using the freshest of ingredients to ensure plentiful, delicious, well-balanced meals. Special Dietary requirements can be catered for.
Would you like to inject some fun and motivation into your camp program?
Noosa North Shore Retreat is administered by Total Adventures www.totaladventures.com.au, a leader in programming, hosting school camps and adventure training since 1994. Total Adventures can tailor-make activities to reflect your camp theme, whether it be canoeing on Lake Cooroibah or a team challenge on the high ropes course.
Archery, Canoeing, High Ropes Course, Mini Olympics, Initiative Activities, Mountain Biking, Night Activities, Orienteering, Camp Craft, Giant Swing, Low Ropes Course, Flying Fox, Pamper Pole, Bush Navigation, Raft Building, Team Development, Surf Carnival, Surfing, Body Boarding, Beach Activities, Survival Skills and Leadership
Mountain Biking, Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Indoor Rock Climbing, Bicycle Safety, Remote Camping
Our friendly, professional staff are available to help organise your group stay. We offer a range of packages or can tailor a package to suit your requirements. Contact us on 07 5447 1225 to receive further information or discuss your requirements.